People are complex and so is breast cancer. At Dignity Health, Yavapai Regional Medical Group, Breast Surgery, we tailor treatment plans that are unique to each person and their specific breast cancer.
Our highly skilled breast surgeon, LaNette Smith, MD, FACS, is specially trained in breast surgery. She uses the most advanced surgical procedures and techniques to treat breast cancer. Dr. Smith brings together cancer specialists from other disciplines to create a medical “home” for YRMG, Breast Surgery patients.
In addition to providing advanced, evidence-based breast cancer treatment, the YRMG, Breast Surgery team is committed to caring for the “whole” patient—body, mind and spirit.
Our surgical services feature:
- Nipple sparing mastectomy
- Oncoplastic surgery
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Wireless localization for breast cancer surgery
YRMG, Breast Surgery cares for breast cancer patients and individuals considered high-risk for breast cancer. Our services give you access to:
- A multidisciplinary team of experts who collaborate to diagnosis and treat breast cancer
- Advanced surgical procedures and techniques provided by a specially trained breast surgeon
- Genetic testing and counseling
- Mammography, ultrasound and breast MRI (in collaboration with the Breast Care Center at Dignity Health, YRMC)
An accomplished leader
LaNette Smith, MD, FACS
Fellow, American College of Surgeons
To schedule an appointment with YRMG, Breast Surgery, call (928) 442-8740.
7700 East Florentine Road
Building B, Suite 203
Prescott Valley, Arizona 86314
Fact Sheet – Learn more about Dr. LaNette Smith
Breast Surgery Brochure