People are complex and so is breast cancer. At Dignity Health Yavapai Regional Medical Group Breast Surgery, we tailor treatment plans that are unique to each person and their specific breast cancer.
In addition to providing advanced, evidence-based breast cancer treatment, the Yavapai Regional Medical Group Breast Surgery team is committed to caring for the “whole” patient—body, mind and spirit.
Our surgical services feature:
- Nipple sparing mastectomy
- Oncoplastic surgery
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Wireless localization for breast cancer surgery
Yavapai Regional Medical Group Breast Surgery cares for breast cancer patients and individuals considered high-risk for breast cancer. Our services give you access to:
- A multidisciplinary team of experts who collaborate to diagnosis and treat breast cancer
- Advanced surgical procedures and techniques provided by a specially trained breast surgeon
- Genetic testing and counseling
- Mammography, ultrasound and breast MRI (in collaboration with the Breast Care Center at Dignity Health Yavapai Regional Medical Center)
To schedule an appointment with Yavapai Regional Medical Group Breast Surgery, call (928) 442-8740.
7700 East Florentine Road
Building B, Suite 203
Prescott Valley, Arizona 86314