Inschool-Based Health Clinic
Did you know that Yavapai Regional Medical Center brings a Inschool-Based Health Clinic to your community? Services provided are FREE and include:
- Well exams
- Sports physicals
- Ill child care
- Medicine for acute illness if needed
The Clinic is open when school is in session
. The schools participating in this service are:
- Humboldt Unified School District schools - Tuesday, all day and Thursday morning
- Chino Valley Unified School District - Wednesday
Prescott Unified School District schools - Thursday afternoon
Other rural and charter schools may be eligible for the school-based clinic.
Clinic visits are by appointment only and a parent needs to be in attendance. Please call (928) 771-5662 for the current School-Based Clinic schedule and to schedule an appointment.
Your child and/or their siblings may qualify if he or she has:
- No insurance
- Insurance with a deductible over $2,500 and no copays before the insurance will cover medical expenses
- Coverage with AHCCCS or KidsCare
Note: Because we are providing care to children out in the community, please leave a message and be advised that we will return your call from a blocked number.