Tracking COVID-19 in Our Community
The YRMC Census Dashboard numbers are accurate as of the day and time shown.
Understanding the extent of COVID-19 in our community is important to you and Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC). Check in often to this Census Dashboard for information on:
- Confirmed Inpatients – The number of inpatients hospitalized at YRMC West and YRMC East with a diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Persons Under Investigation (PUI) – The number YRMC West and YRMC East patients who are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
Our COVID-19 counts are updated daily. However, there may be times that the numbers overlap due to when information is available and reported. For a statewide COVID-19 activity in our state, visit the Arizona Department of Health Services website.
The Latest Testing Criteria
Here are the recommended steps to take in order to get a COVID-19 test:
- Check Your Symptoms – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Coronavirus Symptom Checker is a good place to start. This will help you decide if your symptoms are potentially related to COVID-19.
- Get Screened by a Healthcare Provider – If the CDC Symptom Checker shows you need to be tested, contact your healthcare provider for a COVID-19 screening. It’s important that you call your healthcare provider to schedule an appointment. This will give their team time to prepare for your in-person or telehealth visit.
- Obtain a Test Order – If your healthcare provider determines you need a COVID-19 test, you will receive a test order as part of your in-person or telehealth screening. You must have an order for the actual COVID-19 test.
- Testing Locations in Yavapai County – Your provider may recommend a testing location or the YCCHS website has a Testing Sites in Yavapai County. Take your order with you.