Community Outreach and Philanthropy, (928) 771-5686 | May 12, 2020
Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC) will conduct the last of three free drive through COVID-19 testing clinics on Saturday, May 16th to serve people in our community. YRMC utilizes an FDA-approved nasal swab testing process to detect an active infection. There may be some discomfort associated with the test. This is not an antibody test.
Free COVID-19 Drive Through Testing Clinic
Saturday, May 16th ● 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
YRMC Del E. Webb Outpatient Center
3262 N. Windsong Drive ● Prescott Valley, Arizona
This is a voluntary community service that is being provided by YRMC PhysicianCare at no cost to those in the community. For those who wish to be tested, please make note of the following instructions:
- Testing supplies are limited. The drive-through testing clinic will run from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm, or until testing supplies are exhausted.
- Test results will take between 3 to 7 business days.
- YRMC PhysicianCare will contact those who have been tested with the results.
- No physician order is necessary. Medical advice will not be provided.
- Anyone who presents for testing will need to answer a few basic questions and follow a simple registration process.
- Testing will take place in the YRMC Del E. Webb Outpatient Center parking lot. Please use the main entrance from Windsong Drive.
- People who present for testing should remain in their vehicles and wear a mask if possible.
- Those who present for testing should take appropriate steps to isolate themselves until they receive their test results.
- Test results will not be provided to employers. If test results are needed by an employer, please discuss the appropriate process to follow with your employer.